Ensuring safe home repairs with Castle
Last updated: May 1, 2020
We hope you and your family are healthy and safe. While COVID-19 is creating challenges in our daily lives, we are encouraging Castle Service Providers to follow the construction and home repair employee guidelines put forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as closely as possible.
These safety precautions include that:
- All service providers are healthy and have not had a fever, cough or known COVID-19 exposure in the last 14 days.
- All service providers should maintain an appropriate social distance from customers and their families.
- If requested, service providers should wear cloth face coverings while in the home and in other situations where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- All service providers should minimize any unnecessary contact within the home.
- Frequently touched surfaces should be cleaned and disinfected before leaving the home.
- All service providers practice proper hand hygiene.
Keeping your home safe during service
Homeowners play a vital role in keeping everyone safe during a home service. Castle suggests that homeowners take the following precautions to help ensure that everyone remains safe.
- Clean surfaces prior to the service provider arriving to help provide a safe working space.
- Keep an appropriate social distance from service providers during service.
- Cancel your service if a member of your household is sick. There is no fee to cancel an appointment due to illness.
- Clean surfaces after your service is complete.
Please keep in mind that these guidelines are evolving and may vary based on your personal situation and factors in your community. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com